My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.


This blog is set out to help YOU and me find the best deals out there.

I will search the stores, internet, papers, and magazines to help you save money where you can.

The FIRST tip that I can give you is:

BUY MULTIPLE SUNDAY NEWSPAPERS!

I wasn't so sure about this one.  A friend of mine gave a coupon class...and after a month of reviewing her success...I was convinced!  I now get 5 Sunday newspapers (and an extra one from my sweet neighbor).  If you're not ready to commit to buying bulk newspapers...then, ask friends or family members for their unwanted ads.  Try it for a while and you'll be hooked!

We're in Las Vegas, and received a "coupon" rate for our bulk newspapers...so, you should ask your local newspaper to see if they offer a lower rate for buying so many at one time.

The website that hooked me was Grocery Smarts.  There are many out there...but, watch it for a few days...and you'll be BEGGING for more coupons!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart