My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Target Deals

Guess how much I paid for all this??

Let's break it down:
The Gillette shampoo and body wash (8 oz bottles) were $2.00. I used a $2.00 coupon...so, I only paid tax of $0.16. (My cashier wanted me to only buy one at a time--so, she made them separate orders). The Mott's applesauce sells regular price for $1.64. You can go Here
to print a $0.55 off coupon and THEN stack it with a $1.00 off Target coupon that you can get HERE!
That's ALMOST FREE applesauce!!!

Now...that's a wonderful way to shop. I stuck to my plan...I didn't buy anything else...in and out!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart