My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Walgreens Run

I made a Walgreens run and snagged the following for $7.51 out of pocket:

Charmin (6 rolls)--$4.99  used in store coupon for $1.50 off
Kleenex (3 boxes)--$1.39  used in store coupon for $1.50 off all 
Dove soap (8 bars)-$1.19 each 25% off
Lady Speed stick (1)$1.99 sale price
Mylanta (1) --clearance $2.99 used easy saver coupon for $2.00 off

I had manufacturer coupons of for the following:
Charmin  0.25
Kleenex  0.50
Register reward 10.00 (from Huggies last week)
Register reward  2.00  (from last week)

Not too bad for all of that...BUT, I was suppose to get $8 back in Register Rewards for the Dove soap.  The catalina printer ran out of paper...so, they returned the soap and re-rang it up...but, still no register rewards printed.  SO...I am fully stocked on the soap, so I think I'm going to just return it...AND THEN, I will not have spent ANY MONEY OUT OF POCKET for my:
3 boxes of Kleenex
1 Charmin (6 pack)
1 Speed Stick deodorant
1 Mylanta

Now...that's shopping!

**My first thought was to just keep the darn soap.  But...after thinking about this all day, I am returning it tomorrow.  SO WHAT if I look silly returning all the soap that I looked silly buying...I'd keep it if it printed out the rewards.

Did anyone else try buying the soap and not get any rewards??

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart