My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Walgreens Score!






This week at Walgreens...if you happen to have gotten this past Sunday's paper, there's a coupon for  $30 off a Contour Blood Glucose monitoring system.  This little machine is labeled at $79.00 at my store...but, when we price checked it, it is only $14.99!  SO, use that coupon and get it for FREE!!!


THEN, a catalina (a coupon) prints out for a FREE toothpaste!!!

You walk away with a FREE glucose machine AND a FREE toothpaste.  perfect!

**I personally don't need a glucose machine..we have one.  BUT, I do know a nurse that volunteers at a free clinic, so...I'll get as many as I can and donate them to her and the clinic.**



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart