My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

AAA Batteries


You can get 100 AAA Rayovac batteries for only $8.99!!
(I just ordered mine, and shipping brought the total to $14.98)

These are NEW batteries, not used. However, they do have blemishes
on the outside, which is why they are being sold at a discount.

Click HERE to check them out!

**I just wish they had AA on clearance...my kids are using them up in their
video game remotes! I'll keep my eyes out!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Andrea on April 23, 2009 at 1:50 PM said...

You and Jay must read some of the same blogs...He called me yesterday all excited to order these batteries. I am not sure what I will do with them all, but they are on their way to my house.

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart