My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

e.l.f. cosmetics




**I just got an email that my email was incorrect affiliating elf with Nordstrom.  I haven't tried this make up yet...but, for $1.00 each..I'll give it a shot.  Let me know if you try it and like it.

I almost peed in my pants when I saw this!
(ok...stop laughing now)

They are selling 
all their products for $1.00 
(mascara, eyeshadow, lip gloss, foundation....)


AND THAT'S NOT IT...
if you spend up to $15.00,
enter code CAROLINA and save an additional $7.50 off your order!

(shipping is $6.95)

I just ordered my 15 items, got the discount...
and my goodies on on their way!
(I'm considering going back for Christmas gifts)

Click HERE and get shopping!


thanks slickdeals...i love it!

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

The Deal Fanatic on May 1, 2009 at 1:19 AM said...

ok, yep...I;m surely loving this deal and have ordered myself some goodies. Thanks..I will be linking!

Heather on May 1, 2009 at 6:12 AM said...

Everyone I know who has ordered from ELF has been dissatisfied with the products once they receive them. They are small sample sizes, what I have heard.

Also, they are NOT affiliated with Nordstrom. Here is what Nordstrom has to say about this:

06/18/2008
Customer Alert - eyeslipsface.com

We have learned that some of our customers received e-mails from an unauthorized and unknown source regarding the website eyeslipsface.com. We want you to know that Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com are not affiliated with eyeslipsface.com or the e.l.f. product line, nor with any e-mail regarding that website or product line. Nordstrom does not sell e.l.f. products.

In general, you should always use caution and verify the authenticity of any website before providing information over the Internet. Also be aware of e-mails from unknown sources as they may contain a link to a fraudulent website specifically set up to capture and fraudulently use personal or account information. These websites are sometimes called "mirror" sites and may give the appearance of the true website.

Please know that Nordstrom would not ask for your account information through e-mail communication. If you receive an e-mail asking for any personal or account information appearing to be from Nordstrom, or is claiming affiliation with Nordstrom, please forward the information to onlinefraud@nordstrom.com or call us at 1-888-282-6060.

If you think you may have disclosed your account information in error or have been a victim of fraudulent account activity, please contact your bank and/or credit card company immediately.

mistisdesk on May 5, 2009 at 4:22 AM said...

I've ordered from them plenty of times. I especially love their makeup brushes-the SAME ones you'd pay $20+ at the department stores! I dont love the plumping lipgloss though, it made me have headaches!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart