My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Newspapers


I LOVE getting my FIVE Sunday newspapers!  That's the trick for getting great deals at the stores.  When they have sales...use your coupons and stock up on those items.  

If you live in Las Vegas, visit my friend Wendy HERE and order yours from her.  She has a great "grocery smart coupon rate" and you'll LOVE talking to her!

If you live in Idaho, visit my cyber friend Sarah HERE and order yours from her.  She can get you a great deal on multiple papers using "a thrifty mom" price.  

If you live in Cedar City...email my sister Christy at   christymcewan@aol.com   for Grocery Smart rates.

I'd love to compile a list of everyone that sales newspapers in their respective areas.  
If you do, please leave a link to your blog below and we'll all send business your way!

(If you can't find someone in your area that can get you a good deal on multiple papers...try your dollar store or .99 store.  You can get them on Sunday, or they are still available on Monday mornings.)


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

The Deal Fanatic on May 4, 2009 at 10:42 AM said...

Morning, Re-tweet this ....it's too awesome to not!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart