My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nivea Coupons




OH my goodness...do I have a treat for YOU!!

(I know...I don't have the drugstore ads up yet...in due time, in due time).

BUT, I did want to let you in on a little secret.  CVS has a deal this week with Nivea.  So, you need some Nivea coupons.  Well, I thought I'd tell you where to snag some!

Click HERE, it takes you to the Nivea website.  Click  "newsletter".  Sign up for the newsletter (I picked the regular Nivea...but, there is one for men's too)...THEN, it will let you print a coupon.  Press the BACK button twice, and print it again.  ***Here's the thing...it keeps letting you press the back button and keep printing!  I printed 11 and just got tired of staying on that site!!!

***A deal scenario for CVS is:
Buy $15 worth of Nivea products, get $5 ECBs back (limit 1)
buy 6 Nivea Lip care products--priced at $2.50 each=$15.00
Use 6/$1.00 that you printed from above (or there were coupons in the 2/8RP)
Pay $9.00
Get back $5.00 in ECBs
Final cost=$0.67 each!!!

Have fun shopping this week!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

The Deal Fanatic on April 12, 2009 at 6:17 PM said...

Yaaa...a good lotion coupon!! I'm so excited. Wanna hit up Anthem?? Thanks for posting this awesome deal. I'm for sure going to put you on my Linky again for the week. You rock woman!!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart