My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Old Navy Weekly

It's up and running...

you can find 40% off (if you use an old navy card) by pulling the pink flower and putting in the grass with the family in the bottom right corner.

you can find 30% of if you click on the light in the upper right corner of the girl in the box on the bottom center (got all that)

go to Hip 2 Save and see her string of comments...they're busy looking and finding!
I totally missed the 50% off

**I didn't think you could email them to yourself multiple times....but, i've got TONS in my email account....let me know if anyone wants me to email them one!





Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart