My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Save money cleaning your floors



I made a purchase this week.  It was $80 in the store (with my coupon)...but, I'm in LOVE!

Two of my boys have asthma and allergies, we live in the desert, have a dog, and have laminate flooring....all that together makes for a tough job keeping floors clean.  I saw this steam cleaner and just  KNEW that I had to have it!  I've used it twice this week and I'm sold.  It cleans all the dirt and dust off the floor, dries SUPER fast, and I no longer have to purchase floor cleaners.

you should check into it. 

(The image is one I found on Amazon...I grabbed mine at Bed Bath Beyond and used my 20% off coupon)

and if you're wondering...we did go to CiCi's today to search for pennies.  We found TWO, but no stickers!  Let me know if you find one!




Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart