My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

CVS


Have you been looking for
my CVS deals for this week?

Well....there aren't any:(

If you live in California or Nevada...
they are merging the Long's and Cvs stores...
so...while they take their sweet time integrating the stores...
we don't get any stinkin' extra care bucks:(

I miss you CVS.
I hope we can get together again REAL soon!

I did notice that you have Kraft Barbecue sauce for $0.99
if you printed your Kraft coupon...this is FREE!

Kellogg's Pops and Corn Flakes are $4/2 and 
if you printed your Kellogg's coupons, you get them for $2/2!

well....maybe I will go see you!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

janessa said...

i live in california and i'm excited to learn what can be done at CVS...as soon as Longs merges with CVS which seems like its going to take forevah!!! I'll be watching! Thanks

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart