My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Eco Shopping Bag



Are you helping the earth by using your
own shopping bag??
Would you just like a cute bag to carry junk
around in??


**Deal is dead.  I got an email canceling the order.  It appears that the code should have been for a minimum purchase of $15 to get the discount.  I'll be sending over a mad email...that was their fault....not mine.  I still like the little bag though:(

 Yves Rocher is currently offering
an Eco Shopping Bag
PLUS
your choice of free gift 
(sunglasses, watch, or shower gel)
for $0.50 with FREE shipping!

seriously.

I just ordered mine!

Use code  NEWEB10OFF  when checking out
(my actual final total was $0.46)

Click HERE....happy shopping!




Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

my life: on May 3, 2009 at 4:25 PM said...

I'm so excited!!! I just ordered mine too. :0)

Teresa on May 4, 2009 at 1:31 PM said...

Ok, I can't seem to figure out how you only spent $.46?! I know, I just don't get it!!! I tried, but it said I had to spend $15 to use the coupon!
Thanks!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart