My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

HOT Walgreens Deal!!!


This Right Guard is 
ringing up for $2.99...
you may have a $1.00 coupon...
or even the FREE coupon 
from the Apprentice show 
website...
regardless...it's printing off
the $5.00 catalina!!!
NOW...here's the thing...it's NOT working on the GEL deodorant.  It's only working on the INVISIBLE SOLID (upc number 17000 06917) 2.6 oz.

I went to THREE different Walgreens to try this out today (in Las Vegas)...and it worked EVERY single time (it did NOT work on the gel...you have to read the label)

Let me know if it works for you!  

I know it's a glitch in their system...but, as of 10pm on Tuesday night...they hadn't figured it out yet!!!

Thanks to Mandy, my sister...for finding this awesome deal!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

PB on May 20, 2009 at 3:13 PM said...

Thanks for posting all the great deals.

I gave you a blog award. You can pick it up here..

http://frugalici0us.blogspot.com/2009/05/thank-you.html

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart