My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Restaurants.com


Have you ever tried 
Restaurants.com??

They sell gift certificates to restaurants 
at discounted rates.

The code to get the gift certificates at 70% off is TASTY.
Before you get click happy...
be sure to read the details of each offer.  
Most of the restaurants require a minimum order
before you can use your card...and only ONE certificate
per order.

I bought a TON last month.  Mostly, for my favorite Mexican restaurants.
For me, most of mine minimum orders were $50....but, that's totally
what the bill would be...then, I can use my $25 certificate...
and leave only paying $25 for dinner~

Just take a peak...and maybe there's a deal for you!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart