My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Walgreens Deals

Ok...my kids are trying to kill me slowly..
by getting sick (each taking their turn)..
so that I can't go out shopping.

Seriously...
my name is Kathy..
and I am a shopaholic!

Lucky me...I HAD to go to Walgreens to get
prescriptions filled...
and thought I'd make a little purchase.


I was able to get 4 cans of Pork and Beans and this Colgate
for only $0.84! (plus $4.50 in RR)
and this coupon for $0.75 off 2 cans of Pork and Beans
I used $5.00 RR from the Got2be deal last week
$1.00 Colgate coupon


THEN...I thought I should go again.

This time getting 
4 cans of pork and beans
1 tube of Colgate
1 Right Guard
1 Bottle of Shampoo
Total I paid...$5.11
(I used the $0.75 pork and beans coupon 
$1.00 Right Guard Coupon
$5.00RR from Got2Be deal last week)
and got back:


$3.00RR from the Sally Hersberger Shampoo
$4.50 from the Colgate
$2.00 from the Right Guard
and another $0.75 off Pork and Beans

**The Sally Hersberger is giving out $3.00RR...I was able to score this bottle on clearance for only $2.37.  BUT, that was the second Walgreens that I had to go to.  The first store had it clearanced for $6.50! (yeah right!)



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

The Deal Fanatic on May 8, 2009 at 8:37 PM said...

I do like the additional stories~! Great job. And wow...wasn't that Walgreen's trip exhilarating ;-)
Hang in there.

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart