My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Special K Challenge


Are you ready for swimsuit season??
Me...TOTALLY NOT!
I've been trying to get my "fit on" with the Wii fit...
I've bought the Wii active...
I have a gym membership (only $9.00 a month)...
but...I'm NOT losing any weight!!
what!?!?

What about the Special K two week challenge??
Lose ONE INCH in two weeks!

Click HERE to get a FREE workout DVD
(ok..free with 5 Special K stamps or $5.99 and 1 stamp)

OK...Here's the website to sign up for the challenge.

Then...click HERE for $1.00 coupon for the Special K Protein Shakes

Click the coupon bar below for a FREE box of Special K crackers
with the purchase of any two Special K products.
(click the back button twice and get TWO coupons!)


Print FREE Grocery Coupons at Home



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart