My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

New Bed??

Ok...I spent a fortune on my sleep number bed...
and wake up every morning with a broken back
(ok..not literally broken...but, I feel like an old lady trying to roll out of bed)

Our 7 year old son is just in LOVE with the Tempurpedic bed.
He says, "mom...you need that. You can put a glass on soda on your bed...and
jump on it...and it won't fall down!"
yes...he watches WAY too much tv.

Just click below if you'd like to try this fancy pants bed out for 90 days.
(I wonder what they'd do if your kid peed on it...
would they take it back?? Just wondering)



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart