My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Albertson's DOUBLES in Las Vegas


WHAT??
Abertsons...you have heard our prayers...
thank you!

There's a one page flier in your Sunday paper...
PULL IT OUT...
GUARD IT WITH YOUR LIFE!

There are THREE "twice the value of your coupon" coupons
on this page.
USE these coupons...If this is a pilot program...we want them to
continue doing it!

Also on this flier, you'll find the following deals:

Kraft Singles--$0.99 (limit 2)

Knudsen Sour Cream--$0.99 (limit 2)

Aquarius Spring Water (24 pack)--$2.49 (limit 2)

Doritos--$1.49 (limit 2)

Quilted Norther Brawny--$4.99 (limit 2)

Baby Carrots--$0.49 (limit 2)

Shoppers Value Milk--$1.89 (when you buy 2)

Breyers Ice Cream--$2.49 (limit 2)

Whole Seedless Watermelons--$0.19 per pound

***If you want extra copies of today's papers...head to the dollar store of 99cent store...
shhh...I won't tell!***

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

The Deal Fanatic on August 30, 2009 at 5:09 PM said...

You know I've already called them right! I can't believe it I'm so happy. They said you can use 3 per transaction. So "my" 4 papers...4 transaction. I'm fine with that. I'm making my menu plan and shopping list right now!

Did you also see the Kmart doubles ad? I'm still trying to get confirmation on that!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart