My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Jet Blue September Flying Deals!


I SO wish that I was homeschooling the kids, that my hubby had a month out of work, and my little guy wasn't so sick...because I would SO take advantage of this deal that Jet Blue has out now!!

Just pay $599 and fly ANYWHERE that Jet Blue flies between September 8-October 8. It's like a EuroRail pass--letting you travel throughout the US at one small fee.

I personally can't take advantage of this offer, but...you should read the details and see if you can!

Click HERE to start planning your adventures!
(and send me pics if you do!)
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart