My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

$0.24 Mascara at Target

Sorry about the poor quality picture...
it was taken from my iphone (I know...not very budget conscious of me huh??)

WELL...here's what you're looking for at Target.  Use the
$2.00 Rimmel coupon from Sept. All You magazine or 8/23 RP and 
you can snag some mascara for only $0.24!!
NOW...don't clear the shelves!  I haven't gotten mine yet.
(forgot my darn coupons)...but, wanted you to get yours!
If you're in Vegas...I was at the Target on Eastern..and they had plenty to spare.
Time to doll it up for your honey so he can take you out to
eat with one of those $1.00 coupons you just bought off Restaurant.com.
I love it when a plan comes together!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Droid Junky on September 10, 2009 at 12:16 AM said...

It's Tasha...Hahaha..Are you laughing yet?
Thanks again for the Rimmel picture..it was awesome. My camera in my phone wouldn't have taken such a good shot!
Oh yes and by the way..the Tag book deal...turns out it's only $4.23 instead of $6. That's why it beeped. You can use the $3.00 coupon and pay $1 and some change!!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart