My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pillsbury Bake Off

Pillsbury Bake Off Contest is STILL going on!!

Here are the two recipes for this week:

Peanut Butter-Toffee Cheesecake Brownies
Pamela Shank  Parkersburg, WV
With just 15 minutes of prep time, you’ll be sliding a decadent dessert into the oven that is guaranteed to bring ooo’s and ahhh’s.
 
and  

Coconut Cream-Almond Brownies
Leah Lyon  Ada, OK
In four easy steps, turn a convenient brownie mix into a tantalizing delight.
 
Which one is your favorite??

I think I'm voting for the Cheeseake brownie...although, I could eat them BOTH right now!

Go ahead and cast your vote and tell me which one you like!


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart