My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Walgreens Scenario



Ok...here's what I snagged at Wags yesterday.

3 Theraflu
1 baby powder
1 Sheer Infusion Lotion
1 Halls Refresh drops
1Emergen C
1 Effects Chapstick
1 Herbal Essence Hair spray
1 Norelco trimmer

I paid OUT OF POCKET....$18.10
(I also had $20 in RR's that I needed to roll over)
but, got back...



$25.50 in register rewards

NOW...here's the thing.  I posted my shopping list HERE..
and I was suppose to be able to use the Walgreens coloring book coupon for
Theraful (taking off $6 total)...it beeped and she wouldn't let it go through..
that would have only been $12 oop.  (I also noticed the registers not taking that
Walgreens Theraful coupon when the kids was on rr...so, I"m wondering if they are not
honoring the Walgreens coupon when a RR is printing...has anyone else had this problem??)

I'm not complaining..ok, well....only a little.  Paying a little less would have been AWESOME!

NOW...did you notice my trimmer??


It was on clearance for $7.49!!  Keep your eye out for those if you are in need.

and..if you're lucky, maybe you had a coupon in the 8/16SS that might work...
making this trimmer FREE!

AND....one more thing that I noticed while I was there:



These Scotch Brite cook top cleaners were on clearance for $2.19 (reg. $7.99)
and the refills were only $1.09.

Check your 9/20RP and see if you have a $0.75 Scotch brite coupon..
making these a VERY good deal!

**I've got to head out again today to pick up more meds for my babydoll...
but, also to pick up ink refills.  Make sure you print the $5 off $25 coupon from HERE
if you're going out today or tomorrow....
and I"ll be sure to let you know if I notice anything else!


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart