My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

El Jefe's FREE Entree coupon



El Jefe's is my MOST favorite Mexican restaurant...
If you haven't signed up for their newsletter,
do so HERE.

I just received an email today with a coupon attached...
if you visit them this week, Oct. 19-Oc.t 23
between 3:00-6:00...
and buy one entree...you get ONE ENTREE FREE!

Maybe I'll see you there!

If you can't make it this week or during those times...
we ALWAYS have our date night there on Friday nights..
and use our gift certificates from Restautant.com
(click on the link below to go to their site)


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

The Deal Fanatic on October 18, 2009 at 8:47 PM said...

What's up with that...I never get e-mails from them...! But I will gladly use this one...LOL

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart