My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Menu Plan Monday

orgjunkiempm1


Monday...AHHHrrgghhh!  Just makes me
want to pull my hair out!
I HAVE to plan the week's menu, wake up early
to get kids ready for school, make lunches....
I need more Saturdays in my week!
What about you?


Ok...now that the weather is cooling down...I have
pumpkin pies on the brain!  I LOVE how they make the
house toasty in the evenings while they cook.  I LOVE the smell throughout
the house.  I LOVE to eat my pies!  (and I'm talking one  pie a day)
YIKES!
SO...please make a mental note....each night, there will be
pumpkin pies for after-dinner-snack...
thus, we will soon be starting a weight loss post.

Here's what I'm thinking about for dinner this week:

Monday--Spaghetti (boring...I know... but, the kids will eat it)

Tuesday--Breakfast for dinner (we're talking cereal, french toast,
grits, pancakes, eggs....so yummy!)

Wednesday--Beef Strew made in the crock pot
(mine is pretty simple...just add meat, 2 beef stew season packets,
1 can of mushroom soup, potatoes cubed, and baby carrots...simmer all day!)

Thursday--Hamburgers for the kids, leftovers for parents

Friday--DATE night--El Jefe's for dinner and we
use the $25 gift certificate from Restaurants.com....
we get a $50 dinner or only $28 (but, we do tip pretty nice)

What's on YOUR plan??
If you need ideas...be sure to click over to Organizing Junkie's blog..
so many ideas to choose from!



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Unknown on October 26, 2009 at 8:16 AM said...

I enjoy baking too. My teen and I are fortunate to have neighbors and friends that love to receive our finished products.
Looks like you have a yummy week planned.
Have a great Halloween or Harvest Festival!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart