My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Not Me Mondays

 

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




I did NOT allow my 7 year old son to make his own dinner last night.  He did NOT just eat cereal...
and he did NOT spill a ton of sugar on my island...after I asked him if he did it.
Of course I cleaned up the mess before we went to bed.
I would NOT leave such a mess before going to bed.




At the pumpkin patch this weekend...I did NOT laugh at my nephew who
got sick on this little spinning ride.  NOPE...NOT ME.  I was the best Aunt and held
his hand when he got off and offered him crackers and water.
(hahahahah)



After taking this adorable picture of my son picking his nose...
of course I ran to get hand sanitizer and washed his hands.
I can't believe the moms that watch their kids pick their noses....and don't
sanitize immediately.  I am NOT that mom!




and finally...
What parent would allow their kids to take a bag full of toys to church??
AND...on top of that...what parent would allow their 7 year old
to make the "L for Loser" sign at their 15 year old son while trying to listen in church...
NOT ME...
I would NEVER allow that to happen while under my watch.

I would NEVER admit to doing any of these things!



Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Summer Willard on October 26, 2009 at 2:34 PM said...

Hey! Your Not Me Monday was great! I'm glad that I'm not the only mom who doesn't let her kids eat cereal for dinner! Lol!! I wanted to share with fellow MckMama readers a new blog that I have created. I'm going to be doing some great giveaways in the near future, so if you go to my blog and follow it, you can be part of the fun! Thanks so much!!

be-simply-beautiful.blogspot.com

Mindi on October 27, 2009 at 7:34 AM said...

haha! I love the woody toy! Classic. Gotta love the messes. I left a sugar cookie decorating mess on my island before bed the other night-I mean, no I didn't! :)

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart