My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Old Navy SCORE!



Did you go to Old Navy today??
Well...I did...you KNOW I did...
and if I must keep repeating myself...
my name is Kathy and I have a shopping problem

whew...now that I cleared the air with that tidbit of information,
let me tell you what's in the picture:

2 Lion xostumes
2 Butterfly costumes
1 chicken costume
3 Monkey costumes
1 Kitty costume
1 Banana basket
1 Halloween sleeper
1 Adult Halloween t-shirt
1 Adult jeans
1 toddler jeans
1 toddler cargo pants
1 toddler Halloween shirt
2 Adult Halloween pajama pants
2 boys Halloween t-shirts

The retail total for all of the above was $342.12...
but, I only paid $45.64!!

shhhh....don't tell darling hubby...
but...make sure you swing by Old Navy this weekend and
see if they have anything left!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart