My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Old Navy Weekly....it's THE DAY!




It's Thursday...
the day for OldNavyWeekly to reset...

I just got an text message from them that says:
"Click on Heather's Boots for something special"...

Keep checking HERE to find those coupons tonight!
**Dang it...I had to take the kiddos to the dentist...and I missed it!
The highest coupon left is if you take the silver braclet out
of the purse...put it on the wrist of the girl in the black plaid shirt
for 25% off your entire purchase**

I hope that YOU were able to snag a BIG ONE!
(the $75 off $100 coupon was on that bird flying around)

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart