My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thankful Thursdays


 
 
Thankful Thursdays..
I LOVE it!

Let's see....
I'm thankful today for:
Super-absorbant diapers
snot suckers for kids
bids to catch food
brooms and mops to clean up little ones messes 
vacuum cleaners to suck up the mess the broom misses
coupons that help me save
friends that help me vent
OldNavyWeekly (when I get online on time)
 
Mostly...I am thankful for the four men in my life...
one awesome hubby and three boys that take my breath away daily
(that's when they are cute...or when they make me gasp...
OR possibly when they make me yell)

What are you thankful for?
Go on over and leave a note for Shelly and you can leave me one too!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart