My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Are you Organized?

I struggle on a daily basis with organization.  I LOVE a house that is orderly and in order...but, I can't seem to get mine that way.  I can't seem to throw things away (I MIGHT need them one day).  You already know that I have a shopping addiction...so, if it's on clearance...I NEED it!  This week, I decided to take all my food storage and extras from the room that they were in (yes...they had their own room)...and make the shelves higher and just line ONE wall in my sewing/tv room.  I know I should have taken a before picture...but, it's just quite embarassing. 

But....here's my finished project:




The ceilings are 10 feet high...so, I think I'll hang hooks or a wire and make long curtains to hide all the goodies.  It's nice to see everything organized.  So, when I'm at Walgreens...I already know that I have 20 bottles of shampoo....so, I might night need another. 
(if you see anything you need...just let me know..I have enough to share!)

Here's my delima.  We're thinking about putting our house on the market.  We moved to Vegas a little over 5 years ago when the market was WAY too high.  Our house is now about 200k UNDER valued!  So, we'd have to short sale it...but, I can't rationalize paying the price for this house, in this market, with our special 3million dollar baby. 

If you PROMISE to leave me lots of encouraging comments and NOT judge the messiness of my house...I'll document the process....of how I organize and get this house in order for viewings.  It's 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, in a house of three boys (four if you count DH)...SO, I don't get ANY help around here (and I can't keep up with the bathrooms, the laundry).  Our furniture is pushed against the walls because little man has lots of therapy equipement.  I don't have a pool man and the pool is a mess right now (because my neighbor actually has a tree with leaves on it...that are now falling).  What do you think...is this something you care to see?  Or would you just blackmail me with it in the future??
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

The Deal Fanatic on November 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM said...

OMG...I'm coming to go shopping at your house!

Mysti on November 13, 2009 at 3:05 PM said...

So, would you judge me if I said I had a mini orgasm over your picture?? I love it!!!

Melissa on November 18, 2009 at 2:43 AM said...

Wow! Your photo is a HUGE inspiration for me to get organized. I actually have the same wire stand that you're using for the toys. I've been in Las Vegas a little over a month and I've quickly recovered a lot of my storage that I had before but I have it EVERYWHERE. I just have so much left to unpack that I don't even want to tackle organization. :)

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart