My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

The Christmas Box-20 copies for $15 shipped!



I just read the post over at CouponGeek...and GOT so excited!

You can go over HERE and order 20 copies of the book "The Christmas Box" by Richard Paul Evans for only $15 shipped!

Here's some info from the site:


This year I am giving away what I have left. (There are only about 50,000 copies left.) If you would like these free books, don’t delay! They won’t last long. This is the offer: One free box containing 20 paperback copies-of my #1 International Bestseller, The Christmas Box ($100 worth of books) for just the price of shipping, boxing and handling, $15 ($35 in Canada). You may use these books as stocking stuffers, neighbor gifts, teacher gifts, church gifts, visiting teaching, bible class, student gifts: whatever you want them for. All I ask is that you not resell them. And, I hope you still plan to share my book THE CHRISTMAS LIST with those you love.
Order three or more boxes and we’ll add a FREE copy of Paul Cardall’s national bestselling music CD: THE CHRISTMAS BOX. This beautiful piano music will lighten up your home for the Holidays for years to come. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Now...here's what I did. 

My friend, Krista, over at Kate's Kart is always in need of books.  I LOVE this woman and her charity work...we met because our toddlers were the same age and have the same syndrome and heart defect.  Kate passed away...but, her sweet mom works in hospitals delivering books to kids to bring smiles to their faces.  SO...I ordered 3 boxes (that's 60 books) to be sent to Kate's Kart.  (they have teenagers in hosital beds also...and maybe some parents will need their spirits lifted.). 

AND...if that wasn't cause enough....if you order 3 or more boxes, you get a FREE copy of Paul Cardall's cd....well, Paul just received a heart transplant...and you'll just LOVE his music and might like to read about him too on his blog (boy...do I know some amazing people!)

THEN...I went back in and ordered myself 1 box...these will make beautiful gifts for people that I love.

What a wonderful post!

Thanks Jaycie!
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

coupongeek on November 12, 2009 at 7:39 AM said...

This is so wonderful and just the very reason why I blog...to help others give back!

Thank you for sharing it with me!

Jaycie

Together We Save on November 12, 2009 at 12:01 PM said...

It is great to know you are giving back!!

Keri Lyn @ She Saved on November 12, 2009 at 2:02 PM said...

Bless you!! and thanks for sharing. I love this. I added your button. . . I need to visit you more...you made my heart smile ;)

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart