My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Clearance deals at Target





I found this very cool looking toy at Target this week.
The Crayola Glow Station...
can you guess what I paid for it??



See it?   That would be $3.24!!
I was SO excited...
do you know how many I got??



There would be NINE in my bag.
As I've said before...
my name is Kathy...and I have a shopping problem.
What in the WORLD am I going to do with NINE Glow Stations??
Well..I'll tell ya...
that's what all my nieces and nephews are getting
for Christmas and birthday gifts until they
all run out!
YEP..
They look really neat...
keep your eyes open at your Target!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart