My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Custom Tutus--Buy ONE get ONE FREE--Wednesday ONLY!

Have I told you before that I sew?  And that I live in a house with ALL boys?  SO, what do you think my favorite this is to sew?? 

Tutus!

Yep...I have spoiled my family and friends for years...and NOW...as part of my venture to save money...I'm also on a quest to MAKE money.  Sewing always to do something OTHER than be a nurse to my little peanut.  This income, although still small, is better than nothing...and makes me so happy.  I LOVE sitting down with a new idea and watching it transform before my eyes.

SO...if you were thinking about dress up clothes for Christmas, upcoming birthdays, or just pictures....you MUST check mine out.  They are quite cute (if I do say so myself!)

Below are just a few...click on one and it will take you straight to Etsy and you'll be able to access all the ones I have currently for sale!

SO...TODAY ONLY...WEDNESDAY, NOV.  25TH...BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!!

Let me know what you think!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart