My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

It's DATE night...get your Restaurant.com Gift Certificates!!!


Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 300 x 250


You KNOW that my favorite gift certificate to buy is for El Jefe's.  (I wish they'd put me on their payroll already!)  The owners are always there, the food is FANTASTIC, the servers always recognize us (because we're there EVERY Friday night)...and this is even one restaurant that you can even get your food to go (thus, using your certificate VERY wisely).  Don't worry...the servers see the certificates all the time (they never look at you like you're crazy coming in with a coupon).  JUST remember to tip on the total BEFORE the certificate (because I was a server back in the day...and that's the nice thing to do!)
Use code  GIVE  to get the certificates at 770% off!

Happy date night!
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

The Deal Fanatic on November 20, 2009 at 2:07 PM said...

I just called My Knight & Shining Prince to find out if I could change our Restaurant.com night. As it stands....I'm on my way to Taco bell..LOL

LenzLove on November 20, 2009 at 2:09 PM said...

Wanna see something funny????

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart