My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Meal Plan



Thanksgiving


FINALLY...I've had a chance to sit back, NOT relax, and decide what we're having to eat this dinner.

We're eating this week out of what we already have in the freezer or what deals I've found:

Monday:  Cheeseburgers, (meat from the freezer). french fries, and we are out of buns, so, we're using bread!

Tuesday: Turkey (buy them this week at Vons for $5.00), mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, I LOVE eating like it's Thanksgiving all the time now that it's getting chilly outside!

Wednesday:  Turkey Leftovers!

Thursday:  I'll be in the hospital all day with our little guy, so it's Papa John's night!

Friday:  You KNOW it's my date night with my hubby.  It's always El Jefe's where we use Restaurant.com.


Las Vegas - $25 Gift Certificates for $10

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart