My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sorry for my lack of posts today....





Sorry for my lack of posts today...but, do you see that cutie pie above?  We had to have ear tubes put in this morning.  I've been stressing out about it since yesterday...but, we went in early this morning and were out SO fast!  I'm so proud of my peanut!  If you want to read more about the peanut, he's HERE.

So...let me feed my kids, mop the floor...maybe clear off a few "to dos" on my tv tray (that's where I stack my mail)...and I"ll be back in a few hours to post some dealios!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

James on November 19, 2009 at 6:03 PM said...

Glad to hear he did great! Hope you have some good deals!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart