My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Walgreens Black Friday Shopping

Start getting those coupons ready!
Now..I"ll be on the road on Black Friday...driving to Texas to meet some "heart mamas"...BUT, I AM going to stop along the way and get these goodies.

I am NOT even going to pretend that I made this fabulous list...I am just going to point you in the right direction:


Ad scan HERE (thanks, I Heart Wags!). Here is my scenario for two transactions at Walgreens. I won't be bothering with rolling Register Rewards on such a busy day, so I'll do all my RR deals on transaction #1 and spend them on transaction #2!

Just click HERE to see her complete list and follow it...she's genius!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart