My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Walgreens Deals 11/22-11/28




AHHH...it's been a LONG weekend.  With not nearly enough time to do all the things I needed to do.  SO, I now see that I have register rewards expiring tomorrow (which is actually today, because I am UP so late!

SO, here's what I'm getting:

I have $20 in rewards from the Almay foundation...so, I need to roll it and get MORE rewards:

Buy 2 100 count Rolaids ($4.99  each) for a total of $9.98
Use $4.00/2 coupons from 10/4 SS (if I can find it)
Pay $5.98 out of pocket
Get back $5.00 in register rewards

(I might do this deal twice just to flip around my rewards)

Vanity Fair Plates or Bowls   $3.79 B1G1 50%FREE
Use B1G1 FREE coupon from Oct. All You Magazine
Final Price...FREE for both

Huggies Jumbo Pack of Diapers $8.99
Use $1.00 coupon from Walgreens coloring book
$1.50 coupon from 11/15SS
USE $5 off $25 printable HERE
Final price:  about $5.00ish

What's on your list this week??
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart