My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Walgreens--FREE mascara!



Ok...there's a deal at Walgreens on Almay mascara.
The TAGS on the products say, Buy one, get one 50% off...
BUT, here in Las Vegas, they're ringing up
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

SO...get one priced at $6.99 and get one FREE..
BUT...my awesome cashier alerted me to a new display that had
TWO mascara packages priced at the same $6.99 (for those two)...
and the second package of TWO rang up FREE.
I also bought a bag of Halloween candy on clearance...
DO THIS...because THEN you can use the $4.00 coupon from that
November holiday savings book in the picture.

(That will take off $8.00 from your total).
You just scored FOUR tubes of mascara for FREE!

LOVE IT!

While I was wondering around the store...
I also found this:



This beauty was marked 75% off..
making it a whopping $5.00!
(I have just discovered crock pot cooking and
this couldn't make happier)!

THEN....I read HERE on Hip2Save to try
buying Lubriderm lotion...





and it worked!  I didn't have any $2.00 coupons,
but, my sister did (she could have gotten them from Cali newspaper).
And..we were able to find the $1.00 coupon from the Diabetes and You magazine...
and it DID print out a $8.00 Register Reward!
(make sure to read her reader's comments too...they have lot of info to share)

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart