My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

$0.50 Rayovac batteries at Target...and other clearance goodies



Check out the dollar bins at Target...they have ALL BLACK DOT items 50% off (the black dot is beside the UPC symbol).  The Rayovac batteries are on sale for $0.50...(use $1.00 coupons found in 12/06 SmartSource if you got them...or did you become a Fan of Rayovac on facebook and get the $3.00 coupon...OR did you print out the $1.00 pdf coupon?  If you did...you'll get FREE batteries!)




Also, look for food goods and paper goods.  Our Target was NOT well stocked this year...but, I did get some cake mixes and frosting for only $0.39 each.


Our toys (the store in Vegas on Eastern) were still priced at 50% off.  I know...that's good...but, NOW I want them almost FREE! 
I can confirm that our store put their Christmas stuff 75% off today...but, really....there just wasn't much of a selection.  If only I had time to Target hop! 
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart