My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

ALBERTSON's...I heart you! CRAZY Clearance items!



So, I make a tiny list of things to snag at Albertson's today.
The 24 pack coke cans (only $4.49), Doritos (only $1.50), bread, milk, and Trix.
Not much.
UNTIL....I start noticing red clearance stickers....EVERYWHERE!

**IF YOU LIVE IN VEGAS....RUN TO THE ALBERTSON'S ON MARYLAND/SILVERADO RANCH!



I was able to get all of the above for $130!  Saving $340!!

Now...look closely at the picture, some of the items 75% off were:
light bulbs
shredder
socks
vitamins
all kinds of meds
Wilton cookie sheets and cake pans
storage containers
extension cords
car cleaning stuff
men's work gloves
spa stuff (sponges, shampoos, scrubs)
sewing scissors
caulk
flash light
ear plugs
Crayola stampers

some of the other items that I noticed but didn't get:
Just my size panty hose
picture frames
lots more shampoos
candles
dish rags and rugs
irons
crock pots


I am STILL on my shopping HIGH! 
They said that they were re-setting the store.  I'm NOT sure if this is for ALL stores, or just this one.
(but, you know I'm headed out this afternoon to try another store.  I'll let you know if I find any more)
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart