My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Holiday tips--How much to tip newspaper delivery man?




How much do I tip my newspaper delivery woman??

I got a Christmas card in the mail today...from HER....with a blank envelope inside of it with HER address on it.
I've never met her...never gotten EXTRA newspapers from her (just the extras that I order)...but, she always delivers my papers.

HOW MUCH DO I TIP HER??

I assume she'll want cash and not free toothpaste or shampoo.

I found some tipping info HERE...who would have thought...so complicated!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

My Favorite Deals on December 11, 2009 at 9:45 AM said...

Hmm...this is a tough question (especially when you are a frugal person). Maybe make them up a movie gift basket and include a movie gift card, popcorn, candy, etc.
It's too bad you can't give them toothpaste! My friend plowed my driveway and I paid him with body wash, razors, shaving cream, toothpaste and deodorant!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart