My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Need Contacts??




If you do...have you tried ordering them at Walgreens??

Well...I NEED contacts...but, it doesn't seem to be in my budget...so, I've been holding onto my LAST pair.  BUT...I might call my docs and see what an exam costs....
because, right now...Walgreens will give you 20% off your entire order, give you a coupon book when you order (up to $15 off in coupons)....and if you order a year's supply, you can save up to an additional $40!  AND...orders over $50 ship for FREE!

Just use code  GIFT4U  (use by Saturday, Jan.2nd)

Click HERE to go directly to the offer page.

thanks Buxr!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart