My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

New Year's Craft Ideas for Kids




What are your New Year's Plans?? 

Me...well, even though we live in the GREATEST place to be on New Year's (VEGAS!!)...ok, greatest next to New York...we're getting old...and we just go to bed early.

BUT...I do have a 15 year old and a 7 year old...and I SHOULD do something fun with them I (even if I can't stay up late with them).

I found a couple of cute ideas and just thought I'd share them with you:

Glitzy Glasses
Glitzy Glasses
This January 1 we ring in 2010 — the last year for some time whose numerals can be easily turned into a pair of novelty glasses. Make the most of ... Read More

Noisemaker Shakers
Noisemaker Shakers
Shake, rattle, and roll in the new year by helping your child recycle empty ribbon spools into colorful noisemakers for New Year's Eve. ... Read More
First-night Hats
First-night Hats
A holiday party decoration
Good-luck Goldfish
Good-luck Goldfish
Get the new year off to a swimming start with these fortune-bringing fish, a great craft from FamilyFun.com.
Lucky Penny
Lucky Penny
This cute coin-headed doll, good for one wish, makes a great New Year's party favor.
Make a Paper Noisemaker
Make a Paper Noisemaker
A sheet of paper is all you'll need to create some buzz this New Year's Eve.
New Year's Card
New Year's Card
Here's a fun way to ring in the new year -- with a personalized greeting card! A great craft from FamilyFun.com.
New Year's Flower Hat
New Year's Flower Hat
Homemade flower party hat will get your New Year's bloomin'
New Year's Weather Hat
New Year's Weather Hat
Bring blue skies to the party with this homemade hat
Playground Ball Ornaments
Playground Ball Ornaments
This fun toy is extremely versatile and fun during the holidays for decorations -- another great Christmas ornament from FamilyFun.com. ... Read More
Wishes Can Come True
Wishes Can Come True
Ring in the new year with a project that your child can bank on: a custom container for savings.
The above ideas were found at Familyfun.com By NO means am I THAT creative on my own.  I mean...I have my moments...but, when I need some good ideas....I google (or swagbucks) like the rest of you! Let me know what you're planning on doing for New Year's!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Unknown on December 31, 2009 at 12:32 AM said...

Hey! You're in Vegas?? How funny, me too. :] &don't feel old- I'm 21 and I plan on staying home for New Year's- this town just gets so crazy it's almost unsafe to leave the house. Thank you for sharing the great ideas! :)

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart