My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Razor Electric Wagon--$49.00 (reg. priced at $89.00)

Did you know that an Electric wagon existed??

Well, I talked my mom into buying my sister one last year....and the kids LOVED it!

Looks like Wal-mart has it on clearance!  Reg. priced at $89.00, on SALE now for only $49.00

Just click HERE to go directly to the page.

Look at the reviews...they are mixed.  BUT...if you have dare devil kids and they want to go fast...get them this electric wagon!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

John on December 15, 2009 at 4:56 AM said...

You had a superb post. Razor Electric Wagon is mind blowing. I love it.
On Sale coupons

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart