My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Trying to Make Money Thursdays! Link up with me!



Thursday just snuck up on me!

We started this a few weeks ago in hopes to showcasing your talents..
if you have an Ebay store, Etsy store, website...or just
a talent for making something or providing a service
THAT JUST MAY MAKE YOU A LITTLE MONEY...
we'd really love to hear about it!
 
Tis the season for our crafters to make some of the cutest items to sell...
and also the season for us to start looking for unique and awesome gifts for our loved ones.

Please leave your blog, ebay store, or website on the link below...
I can't wait to see who's making what!
(if you don't have a blog...email me pics of what you make and contact info and I'll feature you
on this post!)
 

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart