My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pulling my Hair OUT!



SO....over the last few days...my posts have been FEW because I've been working on transferring this blog over to wordpress.  I found the perfect template...updating all my posts...and then...
tonight...
I try to type in some CSS codes
(like I EVEN know what the heck that is)...
and NOW...
the new site is down:(

I think I'm going to cry.
I'll email someONE for help...
and hope it can be retrieved.


ok...on to deal posting...
I'll put the new site away for a little while
(if I can:)
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

The Deal Fanatic on January 20, 2010 at 8:58 PM said...

OMG, call me!!

Mysti on January 21, 2010 at 1:11 PM said...

Girlfriend, you still haven't e-mailed me back and I wrote you a ton. I am learning the codes REALLY well from playing with it myself. Anything I can do to help. :)

Can't wait to see the new digs.

Maria Lopez on January 23, 2010 at 9:07 PM said...

oh i hope you arent so stress out! Happy Weekend!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart