My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

ShopAtHome...what the heck is it all about??


ALL I've been hearing about lately is ShopAtHome and the deals you can get by using them to shop.
WELL...the holidays were way too busy for me to try something new....
but, this morning I'm just sitting at my computer while the rest of the house is asleep....and I can research it and tell you what I'm finding.

ShopAtHome is like Cashbaq and Ebates...where you can make your purchases through thousands of online retailers...and get CASH BACK!  Gotta love getting paid to shop! (my dream job!)

Joining ShopAtHome is 100% FREE...all  you have to give up is your name, email address...how simple is that??

NOW...to make signing up EVEN sweeter....if you click on my box below...I get credit for sending you there (thanks!) and YOU will get $5.00 in your account JUST for opening it!!!   Payments to you are made each month when you account reaches $20.  If your account balance is less than $20, it just rolls over to the next month.


ShopAtHome Banner

I'll keep you updated on specials that ShopAtHome offers....and let you know how much I'm earning in my account.  Let's start making money and saving money together!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart