My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

K-Mart Doubles in Henderson, NV




**Update--Even though Kmart customer service sent me an email confirming double coupons in Henderson, NV...the stores don't seem to know anything about it.  If you live in Las Vegas and were anticipating doubles (as was I), please use the post below to contact customer service directly (using the exact verbage that I took from their email to me) and complain.  Maybe you'll get a gift card or coupon for your trouble.  There has also been word of Kmart closing out their food portion of the store...but, I haven't seen food clearanced out yet.**
FINALLY....

I just got an email from Kmart:

Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Double Coupon Event. We 
appreciate your interest in this promotion.

This event is for select participating Kmart locations from 04/19-04/25.
Coupons up to and including $2 will be doubled. Limit 25 coupons per 
customer per day. The participating Kmart in Nevada is Henderson.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.  We appreciate your 
business and value you as a Sears Holdings customer.  We certainly hope 
you will continue to make Sears Holdings your choice for quality and 
value.

SO....start getting those coupons together...Kmart is our store next week!!!

**To check to see if your Kmart is doubling next week, email   help@customerservice.kmart.com   
or visit their weekly ads HERE.

The ad for double coupons doesn't come up for Henderson, NV...but, the email they sent said they are participating...oh...the stress of it all.  I'm going to get prepared anyway!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

A Thrifty Mom on April 16, 2009 at 10:55 AM said...

Look at you with a cute coupon blog.....I saw your button on another blog....and much to my surprise it is you! Congrats, so glad you are helping other get good deals...if you need any help let me know! Matthews heart check went great last week...I am always sick to my stomach till I get the ok from his heart doc. Congrats again.....love the new site!

choover on April 22, 2009 at 9:48 AM said...

I called both Henderson Kmart stores and they said they were not participating. Has anyone in the Vegas area had any luck with this?

TIA

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart