My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Books a Milliion

Books a Million has a few children's books
on clearance today 
(not sure how long they'll stay on clearance).



Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo Keepsake Box
$5.37 (orig. $19.96)
click HERE


Dragon Slayers' Academy
4 volume set
$5.37 (orig $19.96)
click HERE



The Very Hungry Caterpillar
(hardcover)
 $2.67 (orig $10.99)
click HERE


FREE shipping on orders over $25!!!

I have a bookworm in the house...
so, it looks like I'll be bargain book shopping today!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

James on May 4, 2009 at 11:35 AM said...

I tryed to order the eco bag and free sunglasses from a previous post and it wouldn't let me. It said in order to use that code my order had to be at least $15. You caught a GOOD DEAL! Abby

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart