My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Keebler Cookies


OK...I haven't tried to do a big Vons
grocery store run this week....
but, tonight...
I'm making my plan.

BUT...here's the first thing I noticed 
that you need to grab before Wednesday.

It's a necessity in all kitchens....
Keebler Fudge Stripes!
They are on sale this week (ok, until 5/5) for
$1.00...
but, use this coupon HERE
or HERE and pay only $0.50!
(if you're lucky and your doubles...then, it's FREE)

Vegas Vons don't double...
I'm not sure why.
Maybe they think we're all winning at the slots.

Regardless....snag your cookies and enjoy!
(limit 3 at a time...so, keep going and going and going)

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart